Conversion of OST to PST file
is usually required, when user
wants to access or read OST data even when the home network on which OST file
is created is not available as .ost file data cannot be read until and unless
the user is connected to its home network. If you are stuck in similar
situation, we are here to help you out with the effective OST to PST Conversion
Why we advise you to choose OST PST Conversion software?
- Converts inaccessible OST file to PST in few Easy-to-Execute steps
- It is a Microsoft Certified software
- You can get demo version of this software for Free
- Supported Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or Windows 2008
- Supported Microsoft Outlook Versions: Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
Microsoft Outlook is extensively used as a media to communicate in small as well as large organizations. OST is an abbreviated form of Offline Storage Table files which is created by MS Outlook. OST files save various attributes of MS Outlook which are created on Outlook. Each of these things gets synchronized immediately after the server is connected and MS Outlook goes online. In some cases where internet connection is limited or untrustworthy, formation of OST files ascertains to be an excellent option. When any of the users is working in an Offline mode, Microsoft Outlook makes a precise copy of users mailbox on Exchange Server of system with OST file extension. This file is saved over the computer hard drive in safe and secured way.
The problem associated with MS Outlook OST file is that it gets damaged very easily whenever you attempt to access this file directly or when the synchronization with MS Exchange server fails. Some of the repeated reasons of Outlook OST file corruption are detailed as follows:
Virus Attack: Of the different reasons of OST file corruption the, most occurring one is due to virus attack. Viruses are small programs that usually get into system via different sources. This malware programs alters the structure of the file structure and thus making OST file inaccessible.
Improper Closing: Many a times MS Outlook gets closed in an abrupt way. Abrupt closing of the OST file can happen due to variety of reasons such as power failure, hardware failure, third party software conflict, etc.
Inappropriate Recovery: Sometime we end up accidentally deleting or losing the OST file from saved memory space area. To regain access to the OST file we make use of the data recovery software. If the recovery software isn’t well built then there is possibility of OST file corruption.
Outlook Freezing: OST file of MS Outlook sometime gets corrupted due to repeated freezing of MS Outlook. When Outlook freeze up, none of the activities can’t be carried out over it and thus user has no option then to forcefully close Outlook.
These scenarios lead to inaccessibility of all the data stored in a single OST file. Due to OST corruption you will not be able to open your personal mails, address book contacts and various other Outlook items. It will not be possible to open some of your important folders because of Offline Storage Table file corruption. But there is a solution to get rid of these problems. You can regain the access to all your MS Outlook items by using an astonishing tool such as OST PST conversion that can convert OST to PST file on Outlook 2007, 2010 or 2003 and turn it to .pst file format.
Errors which indicate that Offline Storage Table file is damaged:
While you try to use your .ost file, some errors may interrupt you from doing so. These errors are an indication that the .ost file is damaged. You will come across different errors when your Outlook data file gets corrupt. Let us get to know about these errors one by one.
- "Unable to expand the folder. The set of folders could not be opened. Errors could have been detected in the file abc.ost. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool".
- "Cannot open your default email folders. The file abc.ost is not an offline folder file".
- "This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network admin. Error is [0x80040111-00000000-00000000]".
- "Errors have been detected in the file. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool".
- "Errors in background synchronization. In most cases more information is available in a synchronization log in the deleted items folder".
- "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server – Sending' reported error (0x8004060C): 'The message store has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this message store, select some items that you no longer need, and permanently delete them".
With the aid of OST PST Conversion utility you can overcome these errors and convert broken Outlook OST to PST with utmost ease. This software provides guidance at every single step to easily recover all the items from OST file in hassle free manner.
Key Features of OST PST Conversion Software
- OST PST Conversion tool has a potential to convert OST to PST file on Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007 etc
- Safe transfer of email messages, contacts, journals, tasks and other Outlook related information
- OST PST Conversion is skilled enough of transforming OST files that are encrypted
- Ability to mend and transfer OST files corrupted due to MS Exchange server crash, CRC Errors etc.
- OST PST Conversion can easily transfers OST files created on MS Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2007 and 2010 to PST
How good is OST PST Conversion application?
OST PST Conversion tool is an excellent one for mending and then transferring Offline Storage Table files that are broken due to application malfunction, incomplete file system recovery, down exchange server and many others. OST PST Conversion software will not cause further damage to an already corrupt .ost file. It is a highly trusted and recommended tool to carry out conversion OST PST process or change OST file to PST format with ease. When it comes to corruption issue this software is totally free from corruption and it is not infected by any kind of virus. It can fix any .ost file and recover essential Outlook data from it within few simple steps. Visit http://www.ostpst-conversion.com/software.html to learn more about this utility.
Convert Oversized OST to PST in Outlook 2010: OST PST Conversion is the well-known tool for converting oversized OST file to PST file in Outlook 2010, without causing any damage to the original OST file structure during the conversion process. For additional details,
visit the following page: http://www.ostpst-conversion.com/oversized-ost-to-pst-in-outlook-2010.html.
OST to PST file conversion is an extraordinary conversion software, with the help of this OST PST conversion tool you can easily convert orphaned OST file to PST file and makes it accessible with Outlook application. For more details,
visit here: http://www.ostpst-conversion.com/orphaned-ost-file-to-pst-file.html.
This application is now more effective in OST to PST file corruption after recent upgradation. This OST PST Conversion tool is empowered with some advanced features to import all information from OST file to PST for easy access. To know more, just click on this link: www.ostpst-conversion.com/import-ost-file-into-pst-file.html.
Utilize OST PST Conversion app to exchange password protected OST file on Outlook. The best converter that is empowered with advanced technology to perform fast and secure conversion process. To know more about password protected OST conversion, you can refer this link http://www.ostpst-conversion.com/password-protected.html
OST file can get corrupted or inaccessible due to wide range of reasons. After such corruption happen no task can be carried out over it. Some of the common OST conversion issues are virus aatck, improper closure, synchronization error, etc. This type of errors also happen on Windows 8 system. To know about OST PST Conversion in context to Windows 8,
go through this page: http://www.ostpst-conversion.com/windows-8.html
Steps to be followed for OST to PST Conversion file
Step 1: Immediately after launching the tool you need to pick any one among "Open OST File" and "Find OST File" options from the main window.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Once you choose an option from the main screen a new screen will open up through which you must select a drive to mend and transfer the broken .ost file that is present in it.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After drive selection the next thing that you need to do is to choose the destination folder for the purpose of storing the converted .ost file in it. Soon after folder selection just hit "Convert" button to begin the transfer process.
Step 4: Click on "Finish" tab once OST conversion process gets completed.
Figure 4: Completion of Conversion Process